- Model NO.: GoIP P2P Calling
- Type: Wired
- Information content: Voice
- No Required: IP PBX Server or Fixed Public IP
- Built in: Relay Encryption/Pptp VPN
- Warranty: One Year
- Specification: Box Dimension: 22*17.5*6cm (L*W*H) G.W.:0.64kg
- Usage: Telephone, Computer, Workstation, Server, Mobile phone, Laptop
- Support Network: GSM
- Without: International Long Distance Charges
- Support: DDNS Peer-to-Peer Configuration
- Imei: Changeble
- Trademark: DBL
- Origin: China
1. Can be achieved easily without the traditional limitations on IP PBX or fixed public IPS.
2. Easily bridge the local calls of two places without paying any long distance charges
DBL Technology is now offering VoIP devices that can support global callings in peer-to-peer (PTP) configuration. It is ideal for anyone who wants to setup a voice connection between two places without the support of an IP PBX / SIP Server. Fixed public IP addresses are no longer required.
Traditionally, a PTP VoIP call occurs when two VoIP phones communicate directly over IP without IP PBXs between them. When the two VoIP phones are not located in the same network, fixed public IPS are required in order to achieve PTP Calling. DBL is now breaking the barrier by offering VoIP devices that support DDNS Peer-to-Peer (PTP) configuration. In addition, DBL offers models with GSM and PSTN terminations to extend IP callings to the GSM and PSTN networks. Global calling can now be achieved easily without the traditional limitations.
DDNS P2P Network Topology
As shown in the network topology below, our DDNS PTP VoIP Configuration covers the most common home/office network configurations where only dynamic public IP address are available. Our VoIP devices are installed behind a router (NAT) on each side and the two routers are connected via internet. DBL's dedicated DDNS server is used to resolve the public IP addresses of the networks where the VoIP devices are installed. The two VoIP devices can then call each other directly. DBL also offers a GSM gateway (GoIP) to extend voice calls to PSTN / GSM networks via GSM termination as shown on the left. Ultimately, you can easily bridge the local calls of two places without paying any long distance charges.
Encryption / VPN for voice security and VoIP Anti-blocking