RoIP 302 Cross-Network Gateway Talkback/Radios Repeater Communication
|FOB Price:||US $603.08 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 unit|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 unit||US $603.08/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Carton Dimension: 43.5*37.5*34.5cm G.W: 9.5kg|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: RoIP302
- Ptt Port: 3
- Built in: DDNS Service
- Module: GSM/CDMA Cellular Phone
- Warranty: One Year
- Specification: 10units/Carton
- Type: Transmitter
- One: on/off Output Control
- Protocol: SIP2.0
- Support: Point-to-Point Mode and Group Transmit Mode
- Trademark: DBL
- Origin: China
1. RoIP is used to link up the civilian radio network, internet, and cellular phone Network. Its operation and performance rely on the broadband network connections via Private and/or public networks and the cellular phone networks. Due to the stability and Reliability of these networks, this product may not be able to link up all the networks Connected without any interruptions. Therefore, it is not recommended to use this Product in an emergency system or a communication system with zero-failure.
2. This product can bridge and extend radio networks all over the world. Please consult your local regulations in order to use this product legally.
3. This product requires the use of dynamic DNS (DDNS) service. For testing purpose, this DDNS service is temporary provided for free by DBL Technology (Hong Kong). However, this service is not guaranteed without any interruptions. Customers are urged to build their own DDNS server or obtain this service from a DDNS provider. Free DDNS server software may be obtained freely from your local network service provider.
4. Customers and/or users are taking full responsibilities and all risks in using this product.
We are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses caused by, but not limited to communication failures as a result of product failure or network problems.