DBL 4 Ports VoIP Gateway with 4 SIM Card Ports
1. 4 GSM channels
2. Bulk SMS/USSD
3. Good ACD,ASR
4. Auto Balance and Recharge
5. VoIP SIP&H323
6. Remote Access
7. Optional SMS termination
8. Support IMEI changeable
9.Quad band, IMEI changeable
A VoIP GSM Gateway (GoIP) bridges voice communications between the GSM and the IP networks seamlessly.In principle, it consists of a GSM module and a VoIP module. With a SIM card installed, the GSM module registers to the GSM network for voice and SMS services.
GoIP comes with various models of 1, 4, 8, 16 and 32GSM channels. When integrating in a VoIP system, GoIP is highly scalable in meeting customer's requirement on the number of channels (lines). In addition with its power functions, high voice quality, and low price, GoIP is an inevitable choice of many system integrators, call termination operatiors, small companies, and individuals.
- GSM Carriers and Base Stations Optional
- Sending SMS / USSD via built-in webpage or SMS Server
- Remote SIM
- Auto balance check and recharge (prepaid SIM)
- Call time restrictions
- Remote Control Management
- Relay Server support for NAT and encryption of IP packets
- PPTP VPN and Relay Encryption
- Built-in SIP Proxy for peer-to-peer operation
- GSM Quad Band: 850 / 900/1800/1900 MHz
- Call forward from GSM to VoIP and VoIP to GSM
- Call Back
- Lightweight and Portable
- Easy to install and administrate
- IMEI Changeable
- GSM Base Station Optional
- Support SIM Bank/ SIM Sever
- Manual/ Automatic Selection Operators
- Sending and Receiving SMS and USSD (Web Interface)
- Flexible Dial plan fo number alternation, call screen.
- Flexible configuration modes.
- All functions can be set on web.
- Provide CDR report
Remote Control Server----Access Interface Remotely.
Relay Server----Relay Encryption( Make Terminals Traversal the NAT without STUN and Outbound Proxy)
SMS Server----Remote SIM cards; Send Bulk SMS; Provide CDR and ASR; Auto Balance and Recharge.
SIM Server----Remote SIM Cards on Duty; Set GSM Group( Assign several SIMs per GSM Port); Set talk time per SIM, Set Day of week, time range; Monitor CDR, ASR, ACD.
Autocfg Server---- Maintence all DBL termial device anywhere; embeded remote control server; Remote sim auto configuration.
TCP/IP:IP/TCP/UDP/RTP/RTCP/,CMP/ARP/RARP/SNTP, DHCP/DNSClient,IEEE802.1P/Q.ToS/DiffServ. NAT Traversal, STUN, UPNP.
IP Assignment, Static IP, DHCP, PPPoE
|DSP||VP-101-1 196MHz|| |
|Power Supply||DC12V/2A|| |
|Frequency||default 900M/1800M|| |
|Choice: 850M/1900M|| |
|Power Consumption||Max 32W|| |
|LED||Operating and circuit light|| |
|Network card||100/10BASE-T × 1|| |
|Operating temperature||0-45° C|| |
|Working humidity||40%-90% non condensation|| |
|GSM channel||16|| |
|warranty||1 year|| |
|Static IP||support|| |
|Network Time||Relay or Port forwarding||Relay need coordinate with DBL Relay Server|
|10/100BASE-T||10 or 100 auto adaptation|| |
|Static IP||support|| |
|DHCP||Max support 200 terminals|| |
|10/100 BASE-T||auto adaptation|| |
|Switch mode||support|| |
|Speech Characteristics||Service Condition||Remark|
|G. 168 Echo cancellation||support||16ms|
|g. 723||Support|| |
|g. 711A/u||Support|| |
|g. 729A/B||Support|| |
|Jitter buffer||support|| |