RoIP 302m (Meeting function) _Radio Over IP Gateway
|FOB Price:||US $662 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $662/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: RoIP-302M
- Ptt Ports: 3 Port
- Weight: 1203G
- Transport Package: Carton
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Protocol: Ietf SIP V2
- Trademark: DBL
- Origin: China
What can RoIP achieve?
The fundamental of RoIP(Radio over IP)technology is to convert the audio and PTT signals in a radio terminal into IP packets and then transmit the data via the IP networks. The challenge in this technology is to insure that the audio is transmitted in real time and the PPT control signal is transmitted immediately and reliably. The radio range is general limited by the restricted transmitting power, the antenna sensitivity, and other environmental factors. The success deployment of this technology extends the coverage of a radio network without using expensive repeaters or links up multiple radio networks in the world. In addition, this technology can also link up the radio world to the VoIP world and the cellular world easily. It truly makes voice communications across multiple networks possible.
Which group can benefit from RoIP?
Adio Service Operators who would like to expands their geographical coverage.
Radio User who would like to make and receive calls from the telephone networks.
System administrators who would like to monitor and maintain good control over the existing radio networks.
System Integrator who would like to build or deploy a reliable voice communication network in timely manner
Extending Service Coverage
Radio service coverage is often affected by the geographical landscape, like high hills. The traditional method is to build expensive radio repeaters on the hills in order to extend the radio service coverage. In addition, its maintenance cost is high and its performance is affected by the weather. In this case, the Xtrunk gateways are the perfect solution. They are low cost and easy to install and maintain. They offer a very stable and reliable link between the two sites.
RoIP302 series is developed based on VoIP technology to realize RoIP functions in order to create a new type of gateway to bridge voice communications across multiple networks (Radio, Cellular, VoIP). Its main advantages are low bandwidth usage, high fault tolerant, low loss in voice quality, fast response, easy installation and configuration. It is ideal for setting up a private network with multiple voice communication platforms, a distributed network for remote management, a network with extended coverage, and an integrated network of multiple amateur radio networks. RoIP302 Series Cross-Network Gateway has 3 PTT interfaces. Up to 3 audio channels from radio networks can be connected to the RoIP302 simultaneously. All 3 channels can be programmed into the same or different groups in order to bridge real time voice communications to various network interfaces. RoIP302 Series has a built-in GSM / CDMA cellular phone module, user can access the radio networks connected via the cellular network installed. A radio terminal equipped with DTMF generation capability can make an outgoing call via the cellular network as well. This links up the two networks which cannot be linked up via any traditional means. RoIP302 Series gateway can also be a remote ON/OFF Switch. User can control the built-in relay to switch on or off the devices that are under control. These devices could be an alarm signal, a light, a public announce system, an electronic lock, etc. RoIP302 Series gateway supports routing of IP voice stream to via a recording server. Voice records can then be saved to a hard disk and can be retrieved at any time for examinations. RoIP302 Series gateway can be installed in IP networks with intranet or internet connections via ADSL modem, Cable modem, or Local Area Network (LAN). The unique built-in DDNS client can help to simplify the installation and configuration without relying on a voice relay server in order to achieve interconnections among RoIP302 Series gateways
- Support standard SIP to bridge Radio network viaIP network.
- DTMF code for remote Switch.
- Build in NAT
- IP recording.
- 3 PTT Ports.
- VAD technology, lower bandwidth
- PPPoE,fixed IP and DHCP access.
- DDNS supported.
- Built-in GSM module,Calling between GSM and Radio
- Standard SIP VoIP Protocols ( IETF SIP V2)
- Codec: G.711 (A/µ law), G.729A/B, G.723.1
- Point-to-point protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE);
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP);
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP);
- Domain Name System (DNS);
- DTMF: In-band DTMF, SIP INFO
- Flexible jitter buffer
- VLAN / Qos
- Comfort noise generation (CNG)
- Voice activity detection (VAD)
- Dynamic DNS (DDNS)
- Support MXU up to 12 endpoints(Only for RoIP302M)
1 Physical and Operating Conditions
- Dimension: 25 x 14 x 3 cm
- Main Unit Net Wegith: 380 g
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 80°C
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 40°C
2 Core Design
- CPU: ARM9
- RAM: 16MB
- FLASH: 4MB
- DSP: 196 MHz
3 PTT Interface
- PTTIN Active Low: <0.7V (4.7KΩ load)
- PTTIN Active High: >1.2V
- PTTOUT High Output: 5V (4.7 KΩ load)
- PTTOUT Low Output: 0V
- APUT Output: 8Ω 750mW 5V P-P
- AIN Input: 600Ω Internal Impedance, 0 - 0.6Vp-t-p
- ADJOUT (on the Adapter Cable): 2KΩ Potentiometer
4 GSM Module
- Operating Frequencies: EGSM900MHZ/DCS1800MHz and GSM850MHz/PCS1900MHz
- Transmit Power: Class 4 (2W) at EGSM900. Class (1W) at DCS1800 and PCS1900
5 Network Port
- Ethernet Port: 10/100 Base-T
- Standard Supported; IEEE802.1p
- IP Standard: IPV4